Suggestion Announcement about clicking

For specific suggestions you feel will help improve the network.

aymhh

New
Yo
So every time I look in the discord general, I see people saying things such as "What's the CPS cap?" or "I wasn't auto clicking, I was clicking 7 cps"
I think it's time ya'll make an announcement on the discord explaining everything about what is allowed with clicking and what isn't:
Stuff like, high cps != ban (necessarily), no cps cap, explain why butterfly clicking is bannable.

Seems like most of the bans are because people are "butterfly clicking" or something.

We announce it before games on Practice and have it on our Rules and FAQ page. If people are still not aware of what not to do that is on them...

Neztr

New
HI Aymhh, I think I have a response to this question. Mythic.gg allows for anything over 6 ms debounce time on your mouse. I hope this helps you!

HI Aymhh, I think I have a response to this question. Mythic.gg allows for anything over 6 ms debounce time on your mouse. I hope this helps you!
This is not correct. Their anticheat (Verus) has a CPS cap check built in. It usually triggers above 18cps. The only reason mythic says you must use 10ms debounce is because otherwise their cps cap check will ban every double clicker ever. If they actually took the time to get a good anticheat, people could butterfly click with minimal risk of getting banned.

This is not correct. Their anticheat (Verus) has a CPS cap check built in. It usually triggers above 18cps. The only reason mythic says you must use 10ms debounce is because otherwise their cps cap check will ban every double clicker ever. If they actually took the time to get a good anticheat, people could butterfly click with minimal risk of getting banned.
LOL

Top Bottom