Suggestion Fix SG Tiering and Hunger

For specific suggestions you feel will help improve the network.
Hello forum viewers, hopefully this community feedback can be taken into consideration.

The tiering in SG games is absolutely horrendous, with no certainty about which chests are tier 1 or 2, as well as inconsistent and ineffective items being placed in said chests. Most players would prefer mythic to mirror the tiering and item pool of MCSG chests.

Additionally, hunger doesn't deplete in SG and this makes food obsolete.

Regards, weakbase.

Agree with this, I found full iron in a single chest, that shouldn't be a thing in SG. Also agree with the hunger, it barely goes down and makes food pretty much useless.

Hunger is 100% something I have tried looking into recently but it obviously needs to be tuned to deplete more.

Regarding loot tables, it is not so easy to just "copy" another server. It is similar to asking me to copy Google search, most of the data for it is hidden and will never be known for certain. I recently reworked chests for SkyWars and subsequently SG, so I am wondering what specifically you would want to see a change with (too much X, not enough Y, etc etc).

As we look to add more games into the minigames menu, having them in the best playable state is one of my top goals.

Hunger is 100% something I have tried looking into recently but it obviously needs to be tuned to deplete more.

Regarding loot tables, it is not so easy to just "copy" another server. It is similar to asking me to copy Google search, most of the data for it is hidden and will never be known for certain. I recently reworked chests for SkyWars and subsequently SG, so I am wondering what specifically you would want to see a change with (too much X, not enough Y, etc etc).

As we look to add more games into the minigames menu, having them in the best playable state is one of my top goals.

You could just do what MCSG did when they came back in 2019. Get help from the community/old MCSG players who remember every tier 1 and tier 2. It's not that hard.

You could just do what MCSG did when they came back in 2019. Get help from the community/old MCSG players who remember every tier 1 and tier 2. It's not that hard.
We have our own consistent tier 1 and 2 system. All chests that get tier 2 loot will continue to do that in future games as well. I was just referring to the actual contents of chests.

We have our own consistent tier 1 and 2 system. All chests that get tier 2 loot will continue to do that in future games as well. I was just referring to the actual contents of chests.

if there is a tier system in place then I’m sorry to say it isn’t very good. If you’re going to use MCSG’s chat theme and maps, you may as well take the extra step to get the tiering the same. I’d wager most people would want MCSGs tiering. MCSG as a server nailed tiering because they perfected it over years of play.

regarding loot inside the chests, it’s also pretty bad. I’ve seen multiple people craft more than 2 diamond pieces which is ridiculous for SG.

Another suggestion, make it so you can break grass.

plus more maps pls

Top Bottom